cannot boot with linux-libre>=5.7, amdgpu and cryptsetup

edgarlux at tutanota.de edgarlux at tutanota.de
Sun Jul 26 01:18:01 UTC 2020

I am attaching the log, which accounts for good news: we got something different. I removed the timestamps for convenience :) .

> Once you will have sent the log, we will most probably need to comment
> the other failing functions in the same way.

I will work on that, I just wanted to share the good news :)

> Sorry for the mistake.
>
> Denis.

Dear Denis, you are helping me a lot. Do not apologise, please. I thank you very much! :D

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com