[FSFLA-Traductores] Re: [Team] Re: Brazilian PLC 89/03

jeff moe en blagblagblag.org
Lun Jul 7 05:05:45 UTC 2008

>> A second problem: that sentence seems to _define_ the term
>> "authoriterrorism" to refer to this one specific issue.
>
> It does define authoriterrorism, indeed, as the combination of 4
> behaviors we observe from authoriterrorists, and that we expect the
> law will be exploited for these purposes.  Do you think it would be
> better to defined authoriterrorism in a broader way?

Is this neologism really needed? It's not in wikipedia, wiktionary, the Oxford
English Dictionary, or even google except for 1 hit besides your usage. The
word sounds a bit absurd to me in english.

Perhaps you could use another word, such as "government"  ?

-Jeff