[FSFLA-Traductores] http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/brussels-rms-transcript

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva en fsfla.org
Mar Mayo 1 00:46:41 UTC 2007

On Apr 17, 2007, Quiliro Ordóñez <quiliro en gmail.com> wrote:

> El Lunes, 9 de Abril de 2007 19:50, Alexandre Oliva escribió:
>> Would anyone like to translate this?

> I have sent the translation 6 days ago and it hasn't been
> published. It is not very motivating to work so much for nothing!

I'm extremely sorry, Estebán, to have let this fall through the
cracks.  We've all been extremely busy throughout the month of April.
Please accept my apologies.

I'll proceed to creating the translation svnwiki page right away, so
as to ease the translation to Portuguese.

Thanks a lot for your translation!