[FSFLA-Traductores] GPLv3: en(convey) => pt,es?

miguel nicolau mandelr en yahoo.com
Mar Jun 12 00:27:00 UTC 2007

Alexander please send me de complete work and i can help ypou to translate it  if you want  of course i can help you.
my mail is mandelr en yahoo.com

MIGUEL ANGEL NICOLAU DEL ROURE

----- Original Message ----
From: Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva en fsfla.org>
To: traductores en fsfla.org
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 2:08:31 PM
Subject: [FSFLA-Traductores] GPLv3: en(convey) => pt,es?

I've been looking for good translations for convey to Portuguese and
Spanish.  We should try to find a term that is not used in copyright
law, to avoid contamination of its meaning.  Just looking at Brazilian
copyright law, this rules out transmitir, difundir, apresentar and
comunicar.  I suppose the same would hold for literal translations of
these terms to Spanish, in the context of copyright laws all over the
Spanish-speaking Latin America.

I'm leaning towards "transportar", but I'm not quite happy about it.

Other ideas?