[FSFLA-Traductores] Transgressões da Receita Federal no tocante ao IRPF (pt,en=>es)

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva en fsfla.org
Mar Feb 27 00:02:26 UTC 2007

On Feb 21, 2007, Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva en fsfla.org> wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2007, Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva en fsfla.org> wrote:
>> I'll let you know as soon as I have the final version of the
>> announcement ready.  If anyone would like to check the translations
>> that are already done, or prepare those that aren't (to Spanish),
>> please show up on irc.freenode.net #fsfla tonight.

http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/anuncio/2007-02-irpf2007.pt
http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/anuncio/2007-02-irpf2007.en
http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/anuncio/draft/2007-02-irpf2007.es

One more announcement, as a follow-up to the above (I said we were
busy, didn't I? :-)

http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/anuncio/2007-02-irpf2007-2.en
http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/anuncio/2007-02-irpf2007-2.pt
http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/anuncio/draft/2007-02-irpf2007-2.es

The .es are the ones that need translation.

Would you like a translation matrix for these, similar to the one I've
just posted for the newsletter?