Re: [FSFLA-Traductores] boletín 1 de junio en español

Marcos Manoni marcosmanoni en gmail.com
Mar Mayo 30 21:27:16 UTC 2006

Hola:

Aquí va la traducción al inglés. Creo que no me olvidé ningún párrafo.

> Disculpen el desorden! si hay alguna duda, por favor avisen!

Ayudaría tener un índice en la cabecera de cada boletín.
¿No sería mejor agregar los boletines al wiki? Así nos evitaríamos los
mensajes de quién se hace cargo de los boletines. Cada uno traduce una
parte y listo.
Así hacemos en Musix. Va como ejemplo:
https://www.musix.org.ar/wiki/index.php/Anuncio-040-final

Saludos,
MLM

GPLv3

The Free Software Foundation continues leading the process of update
and commentaries on the GPL license to its version 3. The third
conference of the annual cycle of public consultation will be made in
Barcelona, Spain, on June 22 and 23.

For this event is confirmed the presence of Richard M. Stallman,
founder and President of the Free Software Foundation, Eben Moglen,
President of Software Freedom Law Center and Legal advisor of the FSF
and Georg Greve, president of FSF Europe.  Of FSFLA, will be present
Federico Heinz, who will maintain us informed on what happens during
the two days of the event.

As it happened few months ago in Brazil, the third GPLv3 conference
will count with expert panelists of Europe and the rest of the world
in sessions that will discuss the internationalization of the license,
the problems involving DRMs and software patents, and the license
adoption by Free Software projects and developers.

More information on this event in the site of our sister organization
FSFE in  http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/europe-gplv3-conference

Work in progress

The FSFLA [translator] team is working in the translation of several documents.
At the moment we are elaborating the Spanish version of the Richard M.
Stallman speech in the event of GPLv3 during the Second International
Conference made in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
The draft of the material, not yet corrected, is in our wiki in
http://wiki.fsfla.org/wiki/index.php/FISL_RMS
It is open the invitation to collaborate in this and other
translations. For this, we counted with the [translator] list where it
is possible to review the daily work and to subscribe in
http://www.fsfla.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/traductores
Some interesting discussions on legislation on use of Free Software in
public Administration are taking place in the [legal] list. One of the
central subjects discussed at the moment has to do with the Free
Software Law in Rio Grande do Sul and the controversy about its
constitutionality.
Public files and invitation to add contributions to the discussion in
http://www.fsfla.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/legales

With the objective to support public administrations and governmental
entities that are already working in free software or are evaluating
the political decision to incorporate it to their agendas, FSFLA
inaugurates the list of Public Administration.
If you are member of some governmental organism, you can join this team in
http://fsfla.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/admpub

If you work in press and diffusion area, and would want to collaborate
with the work of FSFLA communications, we count from now on with a
list for this aim in http://fsfla.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/prensa

As always, more information on how to participate in FSFLA in
http://www.fsfla.org/?q=es/node/78

Events

By the end of April, Federico Heinz was in Dublin, Ireland, working
next to colleagues of our sister organization FSF Europe and Irish
Free Software Organization (IFSO). The audio archives of the
conference on Free Software in Education and in Public Administration
is in the IFSO site in
http://ifso.ie/events/2006-04-29/index.html

FSFLA participated in the World Education Forum

FSFLA joined the Gleducar project in their presentation in the World
Education Forum, made in Buenos Aires, on May 4, 5 and 6. Beatriz
Busaniche, of FSFLA, accompanied the presentation by Gleducar, that
was in charge of Carlos Toledo, Roman Gelbort, Franco Iacomella and
Bibiana Bocolini. Gleducar and FSFLA presented together the principles
of Free Software, the main directions for the use of Free Software in
Schools whereas Gleducar specially made focus on the concept of
Cooperative Construction of Knowledge, that is the base of the
pedagogical work of this educative project. More information,
presentations and stories of what happened in the World Education
Forum in the Gleducar site in
http://wiki.gleducar.org.ar/wiki/index.php/Foro_Mundial_de_Educaci%C3%
B3n_2006