[Sitio] moving the SVN contents down in the tree

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva en fsfla.org
Mar Jun 12 01:33:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'd like to move all the stuff that's in blogs/lxo/software to a tree
that's not checked in by people who want to check out the
fsfla.org/svnwiki contents.

Even blogs/lxo should probably be moved out of the fsfla.org/svnwiki
tree, since it's not fsfla.org content per se.

It would be nice to keep the latter inside fsfla.org/svn/fsfla,
though, since I often draft stuff within my blog infrastructure.  Even
the former would be nice to keep inside fsfla.org/svn/fsfla, at least
to preserve history.

I'm wondering how difficult it would be to arrange for svnwiki to use
a subdirectory of fsfla.org/svn/fsfla as the root (say the svnwiki
sub-directory).  This would require small changes to checked out
trees, but not to URLs in the site.

As for lxo/software, ATM that's only the IRPF2007-Livre stuff, but
this could grow in the future, and it would be ideal to keep such
large, non-svnwiki contents outside the svnwiki tree.  I'd move it to
fsfla.org/svn/fsfla/software or some such.

I'm not sure about blogs.  They might live on inside
fsfla.org/svnwiki, since otherwise we'd need a separate svnwiki
configuration for them, and that sounds like overkill.

Thoughts?