[Modelos] Open Wallet Business invented

Kārlis Repsons k en 11.lv
Lun Mar 22 19:37:21 UTC 2010

On Monday 22 March 2010 16:40:04 Michael Kesper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 09:24:21PM +0000, Kārlis Repsons wrote:
> > People,
> > let me point your attention to a new kind of business, which has this far
> > been impossible because of lack of adequate technological solutions and
> > the related attitudes to it along with lacking knowledge.
>
> [very long text snipped]
>
> If you want a useful discussion please use one (at most three!) sentences
> to describe your problem and your solution.
Just the most important:
** money needs to be collected from various sources, which don't even know
each other, so they need a technological way to trust the receiver that it
will show the true financial status for all to consider before a new
payment/donation. **

The problem is not just mine: it's a social failure, when any project is
collecting money through blind donations of whatever kind.

My problem is -- how to: better explain this all to verify that idea can work
(or improve) and start development (I know how to get the crucial
functionality relatively easily, but then there is more)!

> I think no one on this list wants to read through 75 pages of slides.
> And slides are not the right tool for discussion on a mailing list, anyway.
Well, then I try rectifying it now...

PS:
you can write in Spanish, I'll understand!