[patch] deblob-5.15

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Wed Aug 3 11:13:40 UTC 2022

Hello, Alice,

Apologies for the delayed response.  Thanks for reminding me of it on IRC.

On Jul 25, 2022, alicef_gentoo <alicef at gentoo.org> wrote:

> I'm trying to force deblob-<kernel-version> to use
> --use-awk setting on deblob-check

> or maybe there is a better way of doing this that I'm missing?

Setting PYTHON=false is probably the best way to go about it.
This should work with all deblob scripts we've ever published, even
those from before there was a python back-end ;-)

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker                https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist                       GNU Toolchain Engineer