Maintaining RPMs

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Sun Oct 24 19:50:12 UTC 2021

On Oct 24, 2021, Caleb Herbert <csh at bluehome.net> wrote:

> On 10/24/21 13:15, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> Eventually it will succeed, and then you'll be able to run:
>>
>> fedpkg --release f35 --name kernel srpm

Did fedpkg sources really succeed before that?  I'm surprised.
It should have reported errors about files it can't possibly find in the
fedora sources repo, and then you should have downloaded them from the
GNU Linux-libre repo, as I tried to explain in:

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker                https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist                       GNU Toolchain Engineer