Proposed Architecture Removals

Jason Self j at jxself.org
Fri Jan 25 02:12:02 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-01-24 at 18:23 +0000, Andrew Luke Nesbit wrote:
> If I did want to use linux-libre on one of the dropped architectures
> in one year, for example, would it be difficult to resurrect?

Oh, perhaps I should have been clearer. Sorry. I'm only talking of the
binary builds in the freesh APT repository. Support at the source code
level for all the architectures is automatically inherited from
upstream and nothing would change there. Bringing back binaries of any
given architecture would not be difficult.