New mirror for Linux-libre in Sweden

Jonathan Sélea jonathan at selea.se
Sun Sep 16 18:55:13 UTC 2018

Hi

Unfortunately, the SAN with the VM's and storage got two broken
RAID-controllers at the same time - which caused the mirror to go down.

I've got most of it working again but Tor is still not working. It seems
that I have to change the private key.

Please remove the following from the mirror list here:

http://lxpizzamm6twgep2.onion/linux-libre/ (Tor)
https://lxpizzamm6twgep2.onion/linux-libre/ (Self signed certificate)
rsync://lxpizzamm6twgep2.onion/linux-libre

Thank you, and again - I am truly sorry for this.

--
Jonathan Sélea

PGP Key: 0x8B35B3C894B964DD
Fingerprint: 4AF2 10DE 996B 673C 0FD8  AFA0 8B35 B3C8 94B9 64DD