Romania mirror

alin.anton at cs.upt.ro alin.anton at cs.upt.ro
Sat Feb 17 23:18:03 UTC 2018

Hello,

I apologize for not being explicit. I used incremental rsync over a
directory initially populated with wget. That's where the older files
come from.

Now I have these lines in crontab:

0 1 * * * rsync -arz --exclude '*testing' --exclude 'f25*'
rsync://ftp.linux.org.tr/linux-libre/freed-ora /var/ftp/

0 2 * * * rsync -arz rsync://ftp.linux.org.tr/linux-libre/freesh
/var/ftp/

0 3 * * * rsync -arz
rsync://rsync.linux-libre.fsfla.org/linux-libre/freesh /var/ftp/

Shall I use --update and --delete flags? That should clean the
older/unused releases.

Also, if any admin from the linux.org.tr mirror could be kind enough to
inform me about their rsync policy I would be really grateful.

Thank you,
Alin Anton