New mirror for Linux-libre in Sweden

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Wed Aug 15 12:09:06 UTC 2018

On May 26, 2018, Jonathan Sélea <jonathan at selea.se> wrote:

> I have set up a mirror that mirrors linux-libre to server more traffic
> in order to easily distribute Linux-libre to more people.

Thanks a lot.  Apologies for the delay.  I'm updating the mirror list
shortly.

> RSYNC: mirror.linux.pizza::linux-libre

@ERROR: Unknown module 'linux-libre'

I'm adding the rsync URLs anyway, assuming you're going to fix that
eventually ;-)

> The mirror is also avaible over Tor, for thoose who wants/needs it:

Nice!

--
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter   https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo
Be the change, be Free!         FSF Latin America board member