Systemd keeps waiting on root device start job

joaco1 jacintochiclana at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Dec 14 23:16:51 UTC 2016

Hi I have two questions first, I cannot boot to linux libre I'm using
the kernel for fedora systems on an opensuse distro, the systemd log
says it's waiting on a start job on the root partition. I'm using bcache
on root and the boot partition is different from the root partition
because grub2 doesn't see correctly bcache partition. I don't know
what's the problem since all the other kernels boot fine.

The other questions is that I have a rx460 radeon card,  ¿would I be
able to use it along the amdgpu kernel module?  ¿Do I need the 4.9
kernel version?

thanks