GNU Linux-libre 4.1-rc6: testing scripts and tarballs

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Mon Jun 8 04:37:59 UTC 2015

I spent some time this weekend updating the deblob scripts to the
upcoming 4.1 kernel series.  The scripts are available in the SVN
repository, and as part of the 4.1-rc6-gnu release.  I'll give it some
more testing before rolling out a 4.1-rc7-gnu.  Please let me know if
you find any deblobbing problems in them.  Thanks,

Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer