GNU Linux-libre 3.15-rc8-gnu

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Sun Jun 8 07:08:23 UTC 2014

So...  Because of nearly-catastrophic disk failures I faced back in
March, just before LibrePlanet, my digital life turned into a mess.
Things are slowly falling back in place again and getting back on track,
fortunately not too late for the upcoming GNU Linux-libre 3.15-gnu to
ship on the right date (probably today or tomorrow).

To that end, today I updated the deblobbing scripts to deal with the
3.15 series, and pushed 3.15-rc8-gnu out.  I'm afraid that's without the
blobhush infrastructure I posted about a while ago.  I still have a ton
of Real Work (TM) catching up to do before I can go back to it :-(

If you find any problems in 3.15-rc8-gnu, please let me know ASAP ;-)

Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer