rc kernels

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Sat Aug 31 22:45:58 UTC 2013

On Aug 11, 2013, Christopher Patrick <cpatrick08 at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if you would make Linux-Libre kernels for the RC
> kernels.

Sorry it took me so long to update the deblobbing script for the 3.11
series.  They're now available for testing at
https://www.fsfla.org/svn/fsfla/software/linux-libre/scripts/

It may very well be the case that, by the time you read this, the
3.11-rc7 tarballs I'm preparing to roll out are already available.

If you get a chance to give them a try before final comes out, please
let me know how it goes.