[GNU-linux-libre] GNU Linux-libre 3.3-gnu is now available

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Thu Mar 22 16:24:15 UTC 2012

On Mar 19, 2012, Henry Jensen <hjensen at gmx.de> wrote:

> As I understood the following discussion, your idea was to use a
> userland script that tells the kernel, if firmware is available.

> Can you tell us what the current status is?

I finally have an idea of how to introduce in the deblobbing script the
ability to introduce changes other than replacing undesirable stuff with
/*(DEBLOBBED)*/, in a way that can greatly simplify the intelligence of
the deblob-<kver> scripts while at that.

I'm afraid I haven't even started the implementation yet.