Libre Kernel 2.6.35.4 .deb

Karl Goetz karl at kgoetz.id.au
Sat Sep 18 06:05:28 UTC 2010

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:45:06 +0200
Aurélien DESBRIÈRES <ice.cube at gmx.com> wrote:

> Hi Karl,

Hi,
just ftr, please don't cross post. it probably makes most sense to keep
this on the linux-libre list :)

> This is where i am with the libre kernel 2.6.35.4
> http://www.fscorsica.org/kernel-en.html

Is that the correct page? it doesnt mention 2.6.35 at all.

> I have tried to respect the maint-guide, but, i don't solved how
> obtain the .diff.
>
> Maybe you'll can be my mentor.

I can do some basic reviewing, but i'm not that great at it myself.

> Question from someone at #gnewsense
>
> is it possible to activate ath5k ath9k ?

In your kernels? enable whatever modules you want.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au