FSF meeting in Corsica

aurelien ice.cube at gmx.com
Mon Mar 1 17:15:30 UTC 2010

Works in progress,

I will meet someone this afternoon to get a posivite meeting with the
rector of the faculty to get an autorization.

It cost me a lot for my soul, but that's the price of freedom.

Well, I'll try to get a full free day at the faculty of Corte (Science
part).

The interest is more History and Philosophy, Corsica is not a computer
place.

But Corte is the start point of freedom right in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasquale_Paoli

For sure, I hope that lot of free thinker will comes to help me to
spread Free Software knowledge. But i understand it's not easy for
people to comes in Corsica.

Well, i'll try to do my best to spread Free Software, as i say, if i was
able to say no to someone which ask me to works for Apple for more than
2000€, I will be able to speak of Freedom & Free Software.

Well as you understand, nothing is done for the moment, and since i get
more information i'll inform you, and create a speacial page in
libreplanet.org

Computing is a Science, Free Software his philosophy

Aurélien DESBRIÈRES

--
Libreplanet.org
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/User:Aurelien