100% Free Software T-shirt design - [Fwd: Una idea...]

Tlamaki GNU/Linux distro at tlamaki.org
Fri Jun 11 18:19:57 UTC 2010

> On Jun 11, 2010, hound at lavabit.com wrote:
>
>> Hello world! This it's my first post here. Well, my name is Jose Benito
>> Mora Villegas, from Guanajuato, Mexico, 36 years old, lawyer. I like
>> dogs
>> especially beagles, and for that my nickname "hound".
>
>> I'm not a designer, just I starting to use Inkscape to make some
>> wallpapers for Trisquel, the distro wich I almost use all the time
>
>> And obviously my english is very bad.
>
>> I'm attaching another proposal for the t-shirt, basicly on the same way
>> than the other but trying to follow the comments of Alexandre Oliva.
>
> Thanks, I've posted your designs here:
>
> http://fsfla.org/blogs/lxo/draft/100freedistros-hound1.svg
> http://fsfla.org/blogs/lxo/draft/100freedistros-hound2.svg
> http://fsfla.org/blogs/lxo/draft/100freedistros-hound3.svg
>
> I like it.  I see we have 15 distros in there, which makes positioning
> the logos a bit of a challenge.  It would be much easier if they were
> 16, so how about we add tlamaki? :-) http://tlamaki.org/
>
> --
> Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter    http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
> You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
> Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/   FSF Latin America board member
> Free Software Evangelist      Red Hat Brazil Compiler Engineer

Hi.

For me there is no problem to appear on this great design. I think it's
wonderful. We are working hard on Tlamaki GNU/Linux to launch as soon as a
stable version. It is a derivative work Trisquel and aims to be a useful
tool in the school where I study. The source file of the logo can be found
at: http://tlamaki.org/contribuciones/arte

See ya. :)