100% Free Software T-shirt design - [Fwd: Una idea...]

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Fri Jun 11 17:14:20 UTC 2010

On Jun 11, 2010, hound at lavabit.com wrote:

> Hello world! This it's my first post here. Well, my name is Jose Benito
> Mora Villegas, from Guanajuato, Mexico, 36 years old, lawyer. I like dogs
> especially beagles, and for that my nickname "hound".

> I'm not a designer, just I starting to use Inkscape to make some
> wallpapers for Trisquel, the distro wich I almost use all the time

> And obviously my english is very bad.

> I'm attaching another proposal for the t-shirt, basicly on the same way
> than the other but trying to follow the comments of Alexandre Oliva.

Thanks, I've posted your designs here:

http://fsfla.org/blogs/lxo/draft/100freedistros-hound1.svg
http://fsfla.org/blogs/lxo/draft/100freedistros-hound2.svg
http://fsfla.org/blogs/lxo/draft/100freedistros-hound3.svg

I like it.  I see we have 15 distros in there, which makes positioning
the logos a bit of a challenge.  It would be much easier if they were
16, so how about we add tlamaki? :-) http://tlamaki.org/