Kernel download site structure

Richard Stallman richardstallman at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 05:45:52 UTC 2010

Hello All !

Are you planning to make things that are working... not to work?

Great !  I always wanted to break my mp3 privativo player ..

I love that things that not work ! ! ! yes yes hardware-al-pedo ! !

Yesterday I bought a notebook,, and I decide to throw it trough my window
because i wasnt able to change the kernel code.

mmm another anecdot... let me remember.. tokio... ooho

A Yes, My friend Clothespin Is a Free software fighter and do not dream at night
in order to recompile his watch because he wanted to display the numbers in
utf-8 format (obviusly,, utf8 is standard)

Do you know how to do this?

Thx