Debian packages of the Linux-libre kernel

aurelien ice.cube at gmx.com
Fri Feb 12 17:48:42 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 11:01 -0500, Quiliro Ordóñez wrote:

> 2010/2/12 白い熊 <linux-libre_fsfla.org at sumou.com>

hi,

:~$ cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.32.8-libre-metad (root at gnu) (gcc version 4.3.2 (Debian
4.3.2-1.1) ) #1 SMP Wed Feb 10 06:37:54 AKST 2010

i goes on a libre-kernel with a part of from Ali Gunduz's receipe + a
part of correction of mail of the libre-kernel from Damian Fossi =
update libre kernel to libre kernel to libre kernel easy.

Thanks to you, Ali Gunduz and Damian Fossi.

Join mail of Damian Fossi,
http://aligunduz.org/articles/buildkernel.html
and some modifications i writes on directly, dones the file join (it's
personnal note but free as in freedom).

Have a happy free day!

--
Libreplanet.org