PCMCIA .cis files

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Fri Dec 31 15:55:18 UTC 2010

On Dec 30, 2010, Ted Smith <teddks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do those "sources" correspond to Linux versions?

Yep.

> In that case, it seems like it would be possible to automatically
> insert the source into Linux-Libre programmatically (after some
> hacking).

Indeed.  But this would clutter (further :-) the scripts.  I guess I'll
just refrain from disabling the requests, but remove the GPL-violations.
It would then be trivial to install the .cis files if anyone wants them.
Hopefully upcoming releases of Linux will fix this licensing problem,
and then I'll be able to leave these files in place (if they remain
there, that is :-)