RFTesters: freed-ora repo config packages

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Thu Dec 2 11:39:41 UTC 2010

On Nov 29, 2010, Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva at fsfla.org> wrote:

> I've uploaded noarch RPM packages named freed-ora, freed-ora-freedom and
> freed-ora-freedom-report to the F1[345]-testing repositories:

Version 2-1 does renames freed-ora to freed-ora-release (should update
automatically), and integrates the freed-ora-freedom-report
functionality (conflicting with Fedora's non-Free kernel packages) into
freed-ora-freedom, using pre and triggerin scripts.

Those using Freed-ora, please give it a try and let me know how it went.