2.6.30-libre

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:37:06 UTC 2009

> Decided to use Ali's instructions to make .debs  . Hope they work when I
> finish.

My compilation made the ethernet device work correctly just as linux-libre
2.6.26:
00:0a.0 Ethernet controller: nVidia Corporation MCP67 Ethernet (rev a2)

But it did not make my wireless work:
04:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4312 802.11b/g (rev 01)

I have these modules loaded:

$ lsmod | grep b43
b43                   122904  0
rfkill                 12068  1 b43
rng_core                4856  1 b43
mac80211              160672  1 b43
cfg80211               66264  2 b43,mac80211
led_class               5080  1 b43
input_polldev           4528  1 b43
ssb                    44064  1 b43
pcmcia                 35624  2 b43,ssb
pcmcia_core            37188  3 b43,ssb,pcmcia
$

Did I misconfigure something when I compiled?
--
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez