kernel-libre-2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9 for freed-ora/F-9

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben at gnu.org
Sun Jul 26 18:07:56 UTC 2009

El dom, 26-07-2009 a las 18:57 +0100, Nick escribió:
> Quoth john maclean:
> > Is there such a thing as a libre hardware compatibility list? Would be
> > nice for chaps to be able to know that they have compliant hardware.
>
> The FSF have a hardware compatibility list at
> http://www.fsf.org/resources/hw
>
> However massively incomplete. Perhaps a wiki format might be better,
> to make contribution much easier?

I know of a good place for that: gnu-linux-libre pages at libreplanet's
wiki. You can find them here: http://freedsoftware.org

This wiki can be used for freedom related info for all GNU/Linux
distros, especially focused in the fully free ones.
I think that we can start a page listing links for resources like that
one, for later importing and extending them. What do you think?