hooray for freedo

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben at gnu.org
Tue Dec 22 16:35:48 UTC 2009

I'm glad you liked it. You can find the image in wikipedia under the
GNU FDL, as I granted when the uploader asked me. I think it should be
also stated in the fsfla page if it is not already, so I'm sending it to
the linux-libre list.

Alexandre, can you change the text so it says the license is the same as
per your image of the gnu+lux? Thanks.