build machine inaccessible

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Thu Nov 13 16:32:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

The linux-libre freed-ora build machine, kindly offered by BLAG's Jeff
Moe, has been inaccessible since last night.  freeeee.org and
blagblagblag.org have been down for a couple of days already, but the
build machine was on a different network, so I could still use it
until last night.  Then, it became unreachable, and now, it won't let
me in any more, although the machine still offers the same SSH keys.
Very odd...  I'm beginning to get worried about Jeff.  Does anyone
have any direct contact with him?

Anyhow...  I'm writing to let you know that the flow of builds will
probably stop until this is sorted out, unless it keeps on for so long
that I end up deciding to use another build machine.

Thanks for your understanding,