volunteers to build kernels for other non-Free GNU/Linux distros?

Alexandre Oliva lxoliva at fsfla.org
Wed May 21 01:00:59 UTC 2008

On May 20, 2008, Alexandre Oliva <lxoliva at fsfla.org> wrote:

> So...  As some of you may know, I'm building linux-libre-based kernel
> binaries for Fedora (and BLAG), dubbing them freed-ora.

> Tomás Solar mentioned interest in doing something along these lines
> for freed-ebian.

Erhm.  I guess I should have cited the quite obvious wordplay
FreeSUSE as well.  No idea of how to play with Mandriva either :-(

Failure to mention any non-Free distro (or even any 100% Free
GNU/Linux-libre one) should not be construed as an attempt to favor
the "formers" I've been mocking with (or the "latters" I've been
directly working with).  It's just a matter of what's *in* my mind
(and not *on* it, just to be clear ;-)