linux-libre binaries to ship with trisquel gnu/linux

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben at es.gnu.org
Tue Dec 2 08:30:24 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm a GNU hacker from Spain, and also the main developer in Trisquel
GNU/Linux. It is a fully libre distro, and starting from the 2.1 version
(available this month) we are planning to include linux-libre binary
images the way gnewsense does (but with a amd64 version too). We are
currently distributing our own deblobbed version of linux, but yours is
way better. You can link to our project if you like, at
http://trisquel.uvigo.es

Regards,
--
Rubén Rodríguez Pérez