compilación con ath5 me instala la wireless pero no veo ninguna red

jeff moe at blagblagblag.org
Wed Aug 20 03:43:52 UTC 2008

/usr/src/linux-2.6.26/drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/hw.c.rej

is where it would be (or wherever exactly you untarred your kernel source).
That file contains the patch rejects.

Sorry I told you it applies directly to -libre, as apparently it does not.
There are some fedora -wireless patches we are applying before it.

I'll see if I can build a tarball for you or look into how to apply it. Feel
free to ping me every few hours (offlist) to make sure i don't forget, heh. ;)
Tonight is too late though and I have a guest arriving tomorrow. He's a geek
though so maybe that will mean *double* hacking time ;)

Have fun,

-Jeff, topquoting