How to add Linux Libre kernels automatically via yum?

J.B. Nicholson-Owens jbn at forestfield.org
Sun Aug 3 17:07:06 UTC 2008

I would like to automatically get the appropriate kernel from the Linux
Libre project when I update with yum.  Is there a yum repo I can add
(and somehow mark as higher priority than the Fedora GNU/Linux kernels)
so that when I update I'll download and install the correct kernel?

If this is listed on the
http://www.fsfla.org/svnwiki/selibre/linux-libre/freed-ora.en website or
this mailing list I have overlooked this information and I'd appreciate
a pointer.

Perhaps there's an RPM I can install which will also install the yum
configuration information and public key used to sign the kernels?
FreshRPMs does this and which makes it very easy to acquire the software
packaged there.

Thanks.