[FSFLA] recognition of Dr Richard Stallman, Honorary Debian Developer

Daniel Pocock daniel en softwarefreedom.institute
Mie Jun 22 19:35:39 UTC 2022

I've recently been able to acquire[1] the Debian trademark in Switzerland

Using whatever authority comes with the trademark, I'm recognizing Dr
Stallman as an Honorary Debian Developer

For safety, I revoked the Code of Conduct before[1] doing this.

Thanks Dr Stallman, none of the competing Debian trademark registrations
would exist without your efforts creating the GNU software and
philosophy in the first place.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://danielpocock.com/using-the-debian-trademark-for-good/

--
https://softwarefreedom.institute
Software Freedom Institute SA, CHE-426.705.848