[FSFLA] to: A Declaration for the Future of the Internet

Quiliro Ordóñez quiliro en riseup.net
Lun Mayo 9 02:57:06 UTC 2022

El 2022-05-05 23:08, willi uebelherr escribió:
> A Declaration for the Future of the Internet
> USA-Gov, 28.04.2022
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Declaration-for-the-Future-for-the-Internet_Launch-Event-Signing-Version_FINAL.pdf
>
> The Declaration for the Future of the Internet
> Milton Mueller, 29.04.2022
> https://www.internetgovernance.org/2022/04/29/the-declaration-for-the-future-of-the-internet/

Thank you very much for this informacion, Willi.

I know that these people will use the word freedom to enslave and force
others to their own ways.  But we must then make our own declaration
where the future of Internet is not at the service of the few by
controlling the many.

Quiliro