[FSFLA] LibreJam - FSF* should host a Libre Game development tournament!

Richard Stallman rms en gnu.org
Vie Ene 7 04:21:10 UTC 2022

It sounds like game jams have value for education in programming, but
do they have value for the free software movement, enough for free
software activists to dedicate time to them for the sake of that?

Can the people who want to do a game jam for free software think up a way
to make it educate about free software as well as about programming?

I don't have answers for those questions, but I think they are the
crucial questions to pose.