[FSFLA] LibreJam - FSF* should host a Libre Game development tournament!

Ismael Luceno ismael en iodev.co.uk
Mie Ene 5 10:38:06 UTC 2022

On 04/Jan/2022 22:54, Richard Stallman wrote:

> If the aim of a Game Jam isn't to produce a game that people use,
> what is its purpose?

Most of these events are competitions without prizes, so the purpose
is up to the developer... generally people who participate intend to
make money out of the games afterwards irrespective of the type of
event, so I think having users only counts if it makes money for the
author.