[FSFLA] external request to leave the Discussion mailing list

Daniel Pocock daniel en pocock.pro
Lun Mayo 6 10:50:13 UTC 2019

On 06/05/2019 07:00, willi uebelherr wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> the same i got in the fsf-de-maillist with the same IP adress
> 91.64.208.89 (Vodafone '91.64.0.0 - 91.64.255.255'). But in this time, i
> live in Asuncion in Paraguay and here in the hostal they have a Tigo
> Paraguay account. In the email header, you can see the IP space.
>
> I am shure it has to do with the fsfellowship.eu-maillist from Daniel
> Pocock. I don't know, who act on this criminal way.

I am sure anybody using that ISP in Germany can open this web page:

https://lists.fsfe.org/mailman/options/discussion

cut and paste willi.uebelherr at riseup.net into the form

and click "unsubscribe" and you will get another email too.

So what you write appears to be rather defamatory and offensive but also
a bit ridiculous.  Just the type of thing that other people from FSFE
have been doing with private gossip emails.

Naturally, lists.fsfe.org allows offensive messages like yours to get
through the censorship regime but then they will probably block replies
like mine, hence the reason we have a new home for the fellowship list
at https://fsfellowship.eu

Anybody who wants to unsubscribe willi before he sends more defamation
can click the confirmation link he willingly shared with us: