[FSFLA] Ermanno Pietrosemoli, Venezuela and wifi

Quiliro Ordonez Baca quiliro en riseup.net
Dom Jul 16 00:32:23 UTC 2017

> which email format do you use?

I am writting with Emacs Gnus email and news client. Is something wrong
with my email?

> No, Ermanno never answered to my questions. I wait.

I hope he gets in contact with us. It would be very useful.

> Yes, i am very interested for your work with light communication.

Perhaps it is better to redesign the systems RONJA and Koruza
have.

Koruza is not free hardware. It uses a a fiber transciever (Ethernet to
fiber) plus a circuit to make the amplification for a more powerful LED,
a Raspberry Pi 3b and some motors. I don't think this is useful or even
cheap. It is very professional, but not good for freedom or cost.

RONJA has constriants of manufacturability with good standards or
precision. Perhaps devices could be made to fabricate it
professionally. I have not tested it. But it was impossible to find the
parts. They are too old. Nevertheless, I think it is the greatest free hardware
project for telecommunications.

I am learning electronics in the university as listener with Charles
Escobar. I hope I can design this system some day.