[FSFLA] Hiperbola: A fully free, stable, secure, simple, lightweight and long-term distribution

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Vie Jun 2 20:18:16 UTC 2017

Dear Andre and Hellekin and all,

many thanks for your explanation and to Hellekin for his concentrated
question.

But from a point of the users, not involved in this specific terms, how
you will it explain?

If we know about some errors, some instabilities, some important
extension, immediatly we want to update this parts. Or not?

Is the difference more to concentrate to some pictures?

In our working as users we go slowly. Always. Our way of using some
application act in long-time spheres. The same for us as developers.
Never we use the permanent changeover. Therefore, i don't see an
important difference.

many greetings, willi