[FSFLA] G20 Digital Economy Ministerial Declaration in Duesseldorf/Germany

Quiliro quiliro en riseup.net
Vie Abr 7 20:45:12 UTC 2017

El Fri, 7 Apr 2017 21:02:10 +0200
hellekin <hellekin at gnu.org> escribió:

> On 04/07/2017 07:24 PM, willi uebelherr wrote:
> >
> > G20 Digital Economy Ministerial Declaration (english)
> > http://www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/DE/Downloads/G/g20-digital-economy-ministerial-declaration-english-version.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=12
> >

> Gracias por el enlace.
>
> There's absolutely no mention of free software nor open-source in this
> document, leaving it entirely useless and void.
>
> No hay ninguna mención de software libre o de 'open-source' en este
> documento, dejandolo enteramente inutíl y vacio.

Esto puede ser de interés para nosotros porque lo podemos utilizar para
promover el uso de software libre:
 "We recognize that freedom of expression and the free flow of
information, ideas and knowledge, are essential for the digital economy
and beneficial to development, as reaffirmed in paragraph 4 of the
Tunis Commitment of WSIS."

--
Example of rude top posting: