[FSFLA] Robert Steele: Details on NSA Backdoor in INTEL Chips

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Mie Mar 29 18:13:59 UTC 2017

QeridAs amigAs,
el tugurio (?, dump) de Robert Steele que encuentras aquí:

Intel ME dumpintel and comments
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/117886401/intel-me

muchos saludos, willi