[FSFLA] Fwd: my last writing to the WSF-discuss list, to my exclusion

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Mar Mar 14 06:23:26 UTC 2017

For your information

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: my last writing to the WSF-discuss list, to my exclusion
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 03:14:17 -0300
From: willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net>
To: WSF discuss list members

Dear all,

this is my last email to this group. I use an old address list of the
subscribers. Because there are more then 99 addresses, i have to use 3
emails. I will explain in short how i see my exclusion.

1) Jai Sen and the admin group of this list are liars.

05.03.2017 14:11 Jai Sen wrote to me.

Thanks for being with us on WSFDiscuss. Sorry to see you go ! In case
you have any comments or feedback to give us, please send them to the
List Admin, jai.sen at cacim.net. Thanks!

05.03.2017 14:42 Jai Sen wrote to the list.

List admin post:
Friends and comp at s on this list,

Further to my earlier posts in this connection, this is just to inform
you that given that willi uebelherr has once again resorted to
accusative and abusive language as in the post below, and since he
clearly isn't capable of restraining himself and keeping away from doing
this despite several reminders spread over several months and a ?last
time? warning two weeks ago, as list admin I have taken the decision to
remove him from the list.

I think, there is no comment necessary.

2) The WSF-discussion list is flooded in the last time from worthless
forwards from all the "Fake News" from Mass Media in the USA and Europe.
The actors mostly are Sukla Sen from the Muslim Brotherhood, the zionist
actor Peter Waterman and Jai Sen. In the archive
http://www.openspaceforum.net/mailman/listinfo/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net
we can follow it without to be subscribed.

Zionism and Muslim Brotherhood are very strong connected. Her financial
bases is the same. Her goals, the destruction of the independent life
communities in South and South-West Asia is the same.

The WSF is an instrument for this for long time. Therefore they block
every solidarity with the palestinian people through the IC
(International Concil) of the WSF (World Social Forum).

But the most important task is the destruction of the people's self
determination of her own future. The people of this planet have to be
the slaves of the big dollar groups.

3) My perspectives are the autonomous and independent communities. Never
i look for states, for representation groups, for the financial groups.
All this parasits we don't need.

Never i follow this 4 big religions in our world: Money, State, Nation
and Gods.

Based on that it is very clear, that i am disturbing this lie theater.
The argument with "political correctness", mostly used in the english
language space and now also in Europe, is a strong instrument to stop
every open and true discussion, combined with the "Fake News".

Vladimir Putin spoke about 2013 on Valdai International Discussion Club
to the collapse of Western civilization.
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/03/12/putin-speaking-collapse-western-civilization-valdai-international-discussion-club/

"The excesses of political correctness have reached the point where
people are seriously talking about registering political parties whose
aim is to promote paedophilia. People in many European countries are
embarrassed or afraid to talk about their religious affiliations.
Holidays are abolished or even called something different; their essence
is hidden away, as is their moral foundation. And people are
aggressively trying to export this model all over the world. I am
convinced that this opens a direct path to degradation and primitivism,
resulting in a profound demographic and moral crisis."

This situation now we have with the World Social Forum. It is occupated
from the Zionists, NeoCons and Muslim Brotherhood. They have no
perspective or vision. Their only goal is the stabilising of the dollar
imperia to continue her parasitic lifestyle.

We need a real World Social Forum from the people for the people against
this criminal elites and dollar groups.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay