[FSFLA] [Internet Policy] The Ecologist: TPP and TTIP are not dead: now they're called the Trade In Services Agreement

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Lun Feb 13 20:47:46 UTC 2017

Dear Ricardo,

yes, in all regions we can apply and we should apply. We need our
regional independence and the base for that is our regional independence
in the economy. Then and only then we can determine our way of life itself.

All this trade agreements are oriented to the destroying of
local/regional self sufficiency. And this means, to create some
conditions, that are very specific to few groups.

The same we have in Europe, Africa and Asia. It is not a question for
specific regional parts of our planet. This means, that we act on the
base on cooperation, we help us together, because we will be happy if
people in other regions are able to organise her life independent of others.

The core of all this agreements is the security of private ownership.
But this is always the core of the state law. And the most important
part is the privatisation of knowledge with the patent and licence right.

Therefore we act for:

"no private ownership on common resources",
"knowledge is always world heritage" and
"global thinking, local doing".

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay