[FSFLA] [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: News Alert: After attempted coup, Turkish President Erdogan vows retribution

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Sab Jul 16 17:13:23 UTC 2016

Dear Orsan,

i am not so happy like you about. The action of a part of the militay
seems to had a clear secular orientation. I don't know her orientation
with the genocid of the kurdish people. The Nakba in Turkey.

You don't speak about. You don't speak about the reality. Behind all
this big propaganda. You are a turk. you can understand much better the
background.

We know the cleaning in the information flows in Turkey. We know the
destruction of all critical action in Turkey. The flood of prisons. But
never you speak about.

Also Hugo Chavez was a military.

many greetings, willi
Manaus, Brasil

Am 15/07/2016 um 23:38 schrieb cosmic51 at btinternet.com:
 > Having followed this on a number of platforms it appears that there
was a serious attempt at a military coup by army factions defining
secular stakes as a primary justification.
 > The Presidential call for street mobilizations was responded to
resulting in an impasse on the streets in Istanbul with tanks and
military units faced down. Ankara remains more contested with attacks on
Paliament buildings contnuing.
 > Secular interests and groups run risk being marginalised in a
backlash against this coup attempt. At this time it is not possible to
assess the likely outcome.