[FSFLA] What would a Mountain do?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Lun Jun 13 16:37:10 UTC 2016

Dear friends,

the reference to this text i got from FutureZwei in Germany. One of the
most important initiative for me in the german language space. And why?
They look for the positive elements that they can help us on our way way
for transformation our ways of life.

I will continue this discussion process with a text with my thinking.
And i invite you to do the same. We can concentrate us to the question:
"How we want to live?" This can be a startpoint. And in our search for
answers we realize our philosophical foundations. This can help us to
understand, that before we want to do anything, we have to know, what we
want to do.

What would a Mountain do?
Activism in an Age of Entanglement

Bayo Akomolafe
Keynote Address at the Impuls/Smart CSOs Conference
November 5, 2015 (Berlin, Germany)

english original
http://bayoakomolafe.net/project/what-would-a-mountain-do-activism-in-an-age-of-entanglement/

german translation
http://bayoakomolafe.net/project/was-wurde-ein-berg-tun-aktivismus-in-einem-zeitalter-der-verflechtung-german-translation-of-what-would-a-mountain-do/

many greetings, willi
Manaus, Brasil

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.