[FSFLA] [WSF-Discuss] Human Rights in a Turbulent World

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr en riseup.net
Jue Mayo 19 16:10:10 UTC 2016

Dear Umakant,

you wrote:
"How much important role human right could play in building up a better
world would certainly depend on the required political will on part of
the State and a strong push for it by different stakeholders."

The first. We need our principles and then this we can write in a text,
that all people can read it. You speak about "human right". But if we
have not our principles, then this texts have no value. And this is not
new. Also Imanuel Kant spoke about. And Sokrates and many others.

In the (real) jewish culture and maybe in many different cultures, not
in the christian, we find a sentence:

- Never do to other people, what you hate for yourself.

If we transform this more negative construction to a positive side, we
can say:

- Behave towards others by the way you want, that they behave to you.

Based on this Imanuel Kant constructed the categorical imperative (the
english translation is very difficult for me):

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categorical_imperative
- Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time,
will that it should become a universal law.

I don't understand this english. I try to give a more easier form, what
normally i use:

- Behave so, that your behavior could be explained as a general rule of law.

For Imanuel Kant was very clear, that laws on paper have no value, if
you are not the carrier of this ideas. And this is, what we see. The
laws are for the others and not for the rulers, the elites, itself.

Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote a little bit about. It seems, that now he
understand more and more the reality. But is clear, he never speak about
Palestine. It is to hot for him.

We need our principles. And i propose a simple 3-pol:

1) all people have the same value. If you follow this, we come directly
to two consequences.
a) all people have the same rights
b) all our working have based on the time the same value. This, because
only the time we bring in in the economy. Money you don't find in the
economy. This you find only in the distribution system. And this is a
virtual layer over he reality. A theater spectacle.

2) we never accept any form of private ownership for common resources.

3) all decision about our form of life the people local create it.

We see, with this we break all the dogmas, all the religion, what we
have today. 4 main religion we have:
a) Money system
b) State
c) Nation
d) the gods

And nothing of this exist. That are virtual constructions. And if you
read Cicero, you will understand it. He organized the romean state
construction. And today, the most people follow this religion.

many greetings, willi
Manaus, Brasil