FreeVideoBot

David Narvaez david.narvaez en computer.org
Jue Nov 4 05:12:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Felipe Sanches <juca em members.fsf.org> wrote:

> let me try it!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tP_NU9a5pE
>
> On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Felipe Sanches <juca em members.fsf.org> wrote:
>>
>> so... this sounds like a double-fail :-P
>>
>> 1) it failed to work
>> 2) as a joke it provided an alternative video, but the link is also on youtube. Shouldnt it be on tinyogg too?
>>

>> I really appreciate your effort and I hope you figure out what was the issue with this specific video. I dont mind receiving extra email while you try the bot in a production environment (this mailing list). And I suggest that other members of this mailing list do the same, by ignoring some eventual spam under this thread, so that we can support it.
>>
>> I wonder if there is anything in Miro source code that would be useful for you to figure out video extraction from other video sources. Miro supports several different video websites and I've heard comments about it having a kind of video scrapping library internally.
>>
>> Felipe "Juca" Sanches
>>
>> UniversalSubtitles.org
>> gnu.org/software/libredwg
>> inkscape.org

>>> Bueno, por razones ajenas al bot el link anterior no se puede
>>> convertir en TinyOgg.com, pero reintento con este:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5eLn1QMJS0
>>>
>>> Disculpen el spam!

Flushing links off, just for sake of completion of the test.

David E. Narváez
Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Member of the Computer Society of the IEEE
Member of the Association for Computer Machinery
Member of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics